Committed to inclusion and social justice, we connect, develop, and support the Minnesota higher education community
MNACPA aspires to be the welcoming professional home for the Minnesota higher education field that advocates for justice, community, and lifelong learning.
MNACPA upholds ethical leadership based on these core values:
- Inclusion: We honor all identities and life/lived experiences and believe all people deserve equitable access and opportunity.
- People: People, whether students, staff, faculty, or community members, are the center of our work and collaborative learning.
- Access: We value quality, affordable, statewide programming with a focus on intentional design.
- Empowerment: Our work inspires higher education professionals and students to discover and unlock their inner advocate.
Current Supporting Institutional Members
- Macalester College
- University of St. Thomas
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Gustavus Adolphus College
- Inver Hills Community College
- Adler Graduate School